PSGA Member Network main@PSGAMemberNetwork.groups.ioWelcome to PSGA! This group is a special benefit for members of the Puget Sound Grantwriters Association. PSGA currently has about 300 members--many are experienced grant professionals while others are just starting. To join PSGA, please go to www.grantwriters.org.
This is an online forum for members to help each other: Ask questions, seek advice or discuss a topic of interest to grantwriters such as:
- Questions about grantwriting and research
- Questions about freelancing
- How best to approach local funders
- News about local funders or the grantwriting field in the Northwest --Events or issues of interest to PSGA members
- Questions or issues of interest to others in your nonprofit field
- Job announcements
To join PSGA Member Network:
1. Click "+Apply For Membership In This Group" below or send a request to PSGAMemberNetworkemail@example.com.
2. Reply to a message from the group manager to confirm your interest in joining the group.
3. Reply to a second message from the group manager to confirm your PSGA membership.
In addition, please consider joining the subgroup "Non-PSGA Resources & Announcements,” if you are interested in posting and/or receiving information on non-PSGA events, workshops, etc. For more information, go to https://psgamembernetwork.groups.io/g/Non-PSGA-Resources.
- 221 Members
- 2,943 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.